Keep your wetsuit clean! Piss Off wetsuit shampoo and conditioner is a critical tool in an effort to make all of your neoprene products last longer and remain smooth and soft. Washing and rinsing your neoprene keeps both natural and manmade elements from deteriorating the nylon and rubber, while also eliminating any nasty odors.$12.00 inc GST
Say NO to neck, underarm, nipple, groin, bean and figs rash with SJ’s No More Rash
Simply pop off the lid and pop out the applicator with your thumb, rub onto areas where you wish to prevent rash.
Non toxic, safe on sensitive areas.
Another 100% New Zealand Made Sticky Johnson Product$12.00 inc GST
Get your wetsuit on easy with the slug wetsuit foot bag for faster wetsuit entry
$22.00 inc GST
- slipping your big old feet and hands through tight wetsuits has never been easier or faster!
- awesome for anyone who struggles to get into a tight fitting wetsuit
- awesome for getting into a wet wetsuit or wetsuit that hasnt completely dried
- helps prevent damage from stretching neoprene
- eliminates kooky wetsuit battles
- made from slippy, durable, ripstop nylon
- compatible with booties
NEOPRENE REPAIR CEMENT:
Industrial strength neoprene cementrepairs tears & damaged seams.
IRON-ON NEOPRENE PATCH:
Strong, flexible fabric repairs larger holes,gouges & worn areas.
• 30ml tube of Neoprene Repair Cement
• Cement applicator brush
• One 150mm x 125mm Iron-On Neo Patch
• Heat Shielding Paper
• Instructions Sheet$24.00 inc GST