The Caper 14™ lets you comfortably carry skis while hiking in-bounds or for your lift-accessed backcountry adventures. It’s also got room for your helmet, probe, shovel, skins, snacks and essentials, plus a special fleece-lined pocket for your goggles. If your gear gets wet, there’s also special compartment for stowing it separately. We’ve also added dedicated pockets to keep your avalanche tools organized and accessible.
The new Carve™ back panel gives you a stable, ergonomic fit while shedding snow, and the removable waist belt keeps your pack from bouncing around over rough terrain. The 3-liter Antidote® reservoir will keep you hydrated for 3+ hours, and the Therminator™ harness features an insulated drinking tube that keeps your water flowing even in freezing temperatures.
ANTIDOTE® RESERVOIR FEATURES:
Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, insulated PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
KEY PACK FEATURES:
Diagonal ski carry with tuckable loop, wet/dry compartment, helmet carry, removable waist belt, essentials pocket with key clip, fleece-lined goggle pocket
DESIGNED TO CARRY:
Helmet, skis, shovel, probe, skins, snowshoes, goggles, multi-tool, extra layer, snack, phone, wallet, keys
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we build it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
WAS: $259.00 inc GST$159.00 inc GST
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Total Capacity: 11L (854 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz /.95 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 20 x 11 x 6 in / 50 x 28 x 15 cm
- Torso Length: 17 in / 43 cm
- Fabric: 600 D Poly w DWR & 1000 mm PU coating, 210D Nylon w DWR & 400 mm PU coating
- Empty Reservoir Dimensions: Carve™: An ergonomic fit that sheds snow and flexes with your back for more stability during steep descents.
- Full Reservoir Dimensions: Removable 25 mm/1" stability
- Materials: Therminator™: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.