Featuring three professionally designed, high performance shapes with great durabilitiy and great rip-ability. Designed to please first time waveriders or rock with veteran surfers. NSP surfboards are built to last with exclusive thermoformed construction.
This technology allows enough rigidity to let you and the board really perform. Tougher than conventional urethane foam boards, NSP shortboards give that added strength needed for first time surfers or world travellers looking for durability and performance.
With it's unique blend of retro and modern features this design incorporates a flipped nose with shallow entry, a wide body with a soft bump wing tapering to a shallow tail.
The 5'6 Fish delivers great down the line speed that translates thoe less than perfect days in good fun.
This is a perfect first shortboard for the groms or addition to your quiver.
Nose: 15 1/4"
Mid: 19 3/4"
Thickness: 2 1/8
Standard NSP features:
E2 Technology construction = Expanded Poly Strene core with Epoxy and fiberglass reinforcement for durability and performance
Thermoformed Skin = Lightweight and puncture resisitant. Enough overall stiffness to perform well.
Top Sheet Graphics = PVT Top Sheet Graphics offers brilliant colors, scuff resistance and UV stablility to keep looking great.
Seamless rails = Strong structure, better performance and water flow. No rough edges to chafe.
Traction Pad = Professional style tailpad with kick tail has been recessed into the board to prevent edges peeling up.
Polycarbonate Fins = Cavity Box - easy to remove, replace or repair. Complete fin set and screw driver included.
Pro Leash - A high quality, double swivel, 6mm urethane cord, with a neoprene ankle wrap is included at free.$669.00 inc GST
The name says it all with this new board design from NSP. With the tail of a short board and the nose of a fish, the Hybrid design is as close to a single board quiver as you will find. With a relaxed, flattened rocker and width in the nose it catches waves easily and maintains speed in even the weakest waves. While the pulled in round tail provides bite and hold through on-rail turns and in hollow conditions. Featuring a subtle single/double concave through the bottom, slight vee in the tail and a medium-boxy rail, it’s a reliable performance oriented design. Manufactured using E2 & Cocomat technology and with a variety of fin set-ups possible, this board screams progression and is one of the strongest and most versatile boards on the market. Available in 4 sizes ranging from 6’0 to 6’6 the Hybrid will suit the intermediate to advanced surfer, and is available in a volume and sizing dimension to suit most weight ranges.
Length Width Thickness Volume Fins Leash 6'0" 20 1 /2" 2 1 /2" 35 L M3 tri 6' 6'2" 20 3 /4" 2 5/8" 40.5 L M3 Tri 6' 6'4" 21" 2 3/4" 43.5 L M3 Tri 6' 6'6" 21 1/2" 3" 51.9 L M3 Tri 6'From $735.00 inc GST
With a unique blend of retro and modern features, the Fish design features a low entry rocker with a lightly flipped nose for fast paddling and easy entry into the smallest waves. The design holds it’s width through the tail for maximum carry, even over the flattest of sections. The slight hip in the tail just behind the front fins creates a pivot point for snappy turns, and the wide swallow tail helps provide the lift needed in smaller conditions and give traction on the wave face for critical turns. The single to double concave bottom, with vee through the tail delivers great down the line speed that turns those less than perfect days into great fun. It’s stable enough as a first short board for the groms and makes a great addition to almost any quiver. Available in a range of sizes from 5’6” to 7’4”, just choose the fish that has the right volume for your weight and fitness level, and turn your local surf spot into a skate park style playground!
Length Width Thickness Volume Fins Leash 6'4" 20 7/8" 2 9/16" 39 L M7 TRI 6' 6'6" 21 3/8" 2 5/8" 43 L M7 TRI 6' 7'0" 21 7/16" 2 1/2" 44.3 L M7 TRI 6' 7'4" 22 3/8" 2 5/8" 47.9 L M7 TRI 6'From $735.00 inc GST
NSP offers such a wide range of Long boards – there’s really something for everyone – no matter what your style or performance aspirations.
In the 8’2” to 8’6” range – our boards offer the right volume for fun in all conditions, but are small enough to be manageable for beginners and manoeuvrable enough for performance. If you want a long board you can really throw around, this is the board for you.
Step it up a little and we get into our classics range – 9’2” through to 10’2”. This is classic Long board style – deep, swooping bottom turns, pivot off the top and trim until the next drop knee cutback. Classic Malibu style, long board performance. Jam off the tail, walk to the nose. Styling!
11’0” Cruiser! The big daddy of the NSP Long board range. When too much fun is never enough, enjoy an endless summer of old school style cruising. Designed around the traditional classic full length Malibu shapes of the good old days, our light weight, super strong epoxy 11’0” is lighter than other boards this size, and will deliver the goods for many summers to come.
Length Width Thickness Volume Fins Leash 8'2" 22 1/16" 3 3/16" 67 L M7 Tri 8' 8'6" 22 5/8" 3" 69 L M7 TRI 8'From $895.00 inc GST
A dream to ride, this premium fun board shape will turn heads on and off the water:
– A longer performance board with features for both the aspiring surfer and style conscious looking to fire up their surfing with a fun and versatile surfboard for catching more waves.
– Stable and performance orientated for fast tracking skills, ample nose area which adds paddle power for easy wave catching and drive in smaller waves.
– The exotic double wing rounded pintail maximizes stability and shortens the radius of the turn giving a quicker and snappier riding board.
48.9$1,115.00 inc GST
Aggressive high performance longboards that break the rules with quick and dynamic carving combined with traditional style for intermediate to advanced surfers:
– The Hooligan design incorporates the responsiveness of a narrow shortboard tail and rail profiles to create a longboard that carves unlimited lines and hits the lip.
– The advanced surfer will appreciate the loads of hollowed V under the feet to give quick rail-to-rail turns.
– Show off all your surfing skills with a dynamic short board approach to rail to rail carving, then switch modes for classic nose riding and traditional longboard style.
– Use a small single fin for small surf then add side biters and larger center fin as wave size and power increases.
– Bring out your inner surf hooligan, break down the traditional surf style rules and mix things up on the wave with an aggressive modern and classic style!
Shaper: Kym Thompson
- Centre: Standard Box
- Side Bytes: FCS II
Length Width Thickness Volume 8'4'' 22 2 ?/? 61.3 9'0'' 22 ¹/² 3 69.8
Eco-friendly precision molded boards utilizing Coconut husks.
– Cocomat is an innovative, sustainable, proprietary and patent pending technology.
– NSP uses raw coconut husk fibers from naturally sustainable plantations with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
– Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
– Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to push your limits in the conditions.From $1,280.00 inc GST
- Eco-friendly shape molded SecureCell EPS core.
- NSP’s revolutionary and sustainable coco fiber
- Vacuum molded epoxy construction
- Durable epoxy
- Hand polished rails
- Matt deck and speed finish bottom
- Enhanced performance and visual appeal
- Fins included with each board
- FCS twin tab boxes (8’6")
- FCS twin tab boxes + 10" Standard Box(9'2",9’6")
Length Width Thickness volume Fins 8'6" 22 5/8" 3" 69 3xM7 9'2" 22 7/8 3 3/16" 75.4 2xM3 + 8" 9'6" 23" 3 3/8" 82 2xM3 + 8"
Cocomat:From $1,315.00 inc GST