We have board bags for all your boards. Including Kite boards, Snow boards, Skis, Surf boards and Stand up paddle boards. Brands like Dakine, Rip Curl, Creatures of leisure and Ocean & Earth.
This Travel Sentry® Approved lock allows your luggage to be unlocked, inspected and protected safely.
Flying with your Sportube or Shipping via FedEx or UPS?Travel Sentry® Approved locks from Sportube are accepted and recognized by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). Luggage is safely unlocked, inspected and re-locked without damage to the case or the lock.If shipping your Sportube, the TSA Lock is perfect to make sure your gear gets to your destination exactly as you packed it. With no TSA to inspect it, the combination lock will keep anyone that comes across your shipment from being able to see what you have inside.25% Thicker Cable** This is the ONLY recommended TSA Lock for all Sportube cases. Our cable is 25% thicker than comparable TSA Locks. Other TSA Locks are NOT guaranteed to work due to thinner cable. **If you use a comparable TSA Lock that has a thinner cable, the lock may not function properly. Due to the way the Sportube is designed and the way the inner and outer part of the Sportube slides into each other, a thinner cable can easily become jammed or lodged into the locking rib. This could cause your Sportube to be stuck or very difficult to open. Or this could result in your thinner cabled lock being damaged and unusable.$39.00 inc GST
- 25% thicker cable than comparable locks
- TSA can unlock with their unique key
- 3-Digit combination allow you to set your unique number
Our biggest and most versatile case, the Series 3 Sportube is the go to case for trips with family and friends when you want to consolidate your gear into one Sportube. Originally designed to hold two snowboards with boots and bindings, our customers find new uses for the Series 3 everyday. Hard plastic shell protects your equipment whether traveling by plane, train, automobile or shipping via FedEx / UPS. Sportube cases are lightweight while being strong and durable.
- Adjustable from 42" to 72" (107cm to 183cm) for a One Size Fits All solution
- 368mm Width x 200mm Depth
- Wheels improve maneuverability
- Padded at both ends for additional protection
- Lockable for added security
- Hard plastic shell for uncompromised strength, durability and protection
- 5-Year Warranty
- Strap and Band Pack included
- Easy Pull Handle included
- Two durable handles for easy carrying
- Ship via FedEx/UPS without the need for a box
- Airline friendly
What Can Fit?
- Two snowboards with boots and bindings
- One snowboard and one pair of skis
- Three pair of adult skis with poles (see below)
- Four pair of skis if two pair are children's skis
- Up to 15 Aluminum Fly Rod Tubes or 15 Spin Casting
- 8-10 Spear Guns, Shafts and Spear Points
- And Anything Else You Can Get to Fit
Will My Skis Fit?Originally designed as a snowboard case, the Series 3 Sportube is shorter than the Series 1 or Series 2. At a max length of 183cm, you'll need to double check the length of your skis to make sure they will fit in a Series 3. If they won't, we suggest the Series 2 Sportube.
Multi-Ski Case?If you are using the Series 3 Sportube as a Multi-Ski case to carry three pairs of skis and poles, we highly recommend getting some of our Tie Down Straps.
Inside the SportubeFor added protection, we have padded both the nose and tail of the Sportube with durable foam to keep your gear as protected as possible. The telescopic design of the Sportube keeps your equipment secure when the Wire Case Pin or TSA Lock is in by keeping consistent pressure from the top and bottom of the Sportube.$378.00 inc GST