Featuring three professionally designed, high performance shapes with great durabilitiy and great rip-ability. Designed to please first time waveriders or rock with veteran surfers. NSP surfboards are built to last with exclusive thermoformed construction.
This technology allows enough rigidity to let you and the board really perform. Tougher than conventional urethane foam boards, NSP shortboards give that added strength needed for first time surfers or world travellers looking for durability and performance.
NSP offers such a wide range of Long boards – there’s really something for everyone – no matter what your style or performance aspirations.
In the 8’2” to 8’6” range – our boards offer the right volume for fun in all conditions, but are small enough to be manageable for beginners and manoeuvrable enough for performance. If you want a long board you can really throw around, this is the board for you.
Step it up a little and we get into our classics range – 9’2” through to 10’2”. This is classic Long board style – deep, swooping bottom turns, pivot off the top and trim until the next drop knee cutback. Classic Malibu style, long board performance. Jam off the tail, walk to the nose. Styling!
11’0” Cruiser! The big daddy of the NSP Long board range. When too much fun is never enough, enjoy an endless summer of old school style cruising. Designed around the traditional classic full length Malibu shapes of the good old days, our light weight, super strong epoxy 11’0” is lighter than other boards this size, and will deliver the goods for many summers to come.
Length Width Thickness Volume Fins Leash 8'2" 22 1/16" 3 3/16" 67 L M7 Tri 8' 8'6" 22 5/8" 3" 69 L M7 TRI 8'From $925.00 inc GST
A dream to ride, this premium fun board shape will turn heads on and off the water:
– A longer performance board with features for both the aspiring surfer and style conscious looking to fire up their surfing with a fun and versatile surfboard for catching more waves.
– Stable and performance orientated for fast tracking skills, ample nose area which adds paddle power for easy wave catching and drive in smaller waves.
– The exotic double wing rounded pintail maximizes stability and shortens the radius of the turn giving a quicker and snappier riding board.
48.9$1,115.00 inc GST
Aggressive high performance longboards that break the rules with quick and dynamic carving combined with traditional style for intermediate to advanced surfers:
– The Hooligan design incorporates the responsiveness of a narrow shortboard tail and rail profiles to create a longboard that carves unlimited lines and hits the lip.
– The advanced surfer will appreciate the loads of hollowed V under the feet to give quick rail-to-rail turns.
– Show off all your surfing skills with a dynamic short board approach to rail to rail carving, then switch modes for classic nose riding and traditional longboard style.
– Use a small single fin for small surf then add side biters and larger center fin as wave size and power increases.
– Bring out your inner surf hooligan, break down the traditional surf style rules and mix things up on the wave with an aggressive modern and classic style!
Shaper: Kym Thompson
- Centre: Standard Box
- Side Bytes: FCS II
Length Width Thickness Volume 8'4'' 22 2 ?/? 61.3 9'0'' 22 ¹/² 3 69.8
Eco-friendly precision molded boards utilizing Coconut husks.
– Cocomat is an innovative, sustainable, proprietary and patent pending technology.
– NSP uses raw coconut husk fibers from naturally sustainable plantations with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
– Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
– Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to push your limits in the conditions.From $1,280.00 inc GST
- Eco-friendly shape molded SecureCell EPS core.
- NSP’s revolutionary and sustainable coco fiber
- Vacuum molded epoxy construction
- Durable epoxy
- Hand polished rails
- Matt deck and speed finish bottom
- Enhanced performance and visual appeal
- Fins included with each board
- FCS twin tab boxes (8’6")
- FCS twin tab boxes + 10" Standard Box(9'2",9’6")
Length Width Thickness volume Fins 8'6" 22 5/8" 3" 69 3xM7 9'2" 22 7/8 3 3/16" 75.4 2xM3 + 8" 9'6" 23" 3 3/8" 82 2xM3 + 8"
Cocomat:From $1,315.00 inc GST