Looking for a bargain on a surfboard? This is where you will find all our surfboards that are on sale. End of line surfboards, one off, damaged boards and surfboards past their used by date a bargain hunters dream page. We constantly update this section so get in fast and save yourself some money!!!! Once they are gone they gone!
NSP offers such a wide range of Long boards – there’s really something for everyone – no matter what your style or performance aspirations.
In the 8’2” to 8’6” range – our boards offer the right volume for fun in all conditions, but are small enough to be manageable for beginners and manoeuvrable enough for performance. If you want a long board you can really throw around, this is the board for you.
Step it up a little and we get into our classics range – 9’2” through to 10’2”. This is classic Long board style – deep, swooping bottom turns, pivot off the top and trim until the next drop knee cutback. Classic Malibu style, long board performance. Jam off the tail, walk to the nose. Styling!
11’0” Cruiser! The big daddy of the NSP Long board range. When too much fun is never enough, enjoy an endless summer of old school style cruising. Designed around the traditional classic full length Malibu shapes of the good old days, our light weight, super strong epoxy 11’0” is lighter than other boards this size, and will deliver the goods for many summers to come.
Length Width Thickness Volume Fins Leash 8'2" 22 1/16" 3 3/16" 67 L M7 Tri 8' 8'6" 22 5/8" 3" 69 L M7 TRI 8'Was:$1,095.00Now:$850.00Price:$850.00
Aggressive high performance longboards that break the rules with quick and dynamic carving combined with traditional style for intermediate to advanced surfers:
– The Hooligan design incorporates the responsiveness of a narrow shortboard tail and rail profiles to create a longboard that carves unlimited lines and hits the lip.
– The advanced surfer will appreciate the loads of hollowed V under the feet to give quick rail-to-rail turns.
– Show off all your surfing skills with a dynamic short board approach to rail to rail carving, then switch modes for classic nose riding and traditional longboard style.
– Use a small single fin for small surf then add side biters and larger center fin as wave size and power increases.
– Bring out your inner surf hooligan, break down the traditional surf style rules and mix things up on the wave with an aggressive modern and classic style!
Shaper: Kym Thompson
- Centre: Standard Box
- Side Bytes: FCS II
Length Width Thickness Volume 8'4'' 22 2 61.3 9'0'' 22 ¹/² 3 69.8
Eco-friendly precision molded boards utilizing Coconut husks.
– Cocomat is an innovative, sustainable, proprietary and patent pending technology.
– NSP uses raw coconut husk fibers from naturally sustainable plantations with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
– Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
– Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to push your limits in the conditions.Was:$1,280.00Now:$999.00Price:$999.00